US$ 9766 MILLION from Global Plant Protein Market by 2026 says TheMarketReports
The global Plant Protein market was valued at US$ 5820 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 9766 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during 2021-2026.
Plant protein refers to the protein ingredients extracted from plants like soybean, wheat, rice, pea, etc. Plant proteins have made up a higher proportion of human diet in recent years. They are considered as good meat substitutes for veganism. Rising Global focus on environmental protection, growing health consciousness, are increasing the plant-based protein ingredients market demand and promoting the development of the market.
Based on sources, plant based protein mainly include seeds, pulses (peas, chickpeas, lentils, and beans, etc.) based ingredients and grains (wheat, rice, soy, etc.) based ingredients.
Soybeans are the most important source of plant protein ingredients accounting for more than half of global plant protein market share.
Major players in Global Plant Protein market include ADM, Cargill, CHS, DuPont and Cosucra, Roquette, Gushen Group, Manildra, Tereos, Kerry Group. Most of them have Manufacturing plants both in and out of Domestic countries. Other notable players/brands include Yuwang Group, Scents Holdings, Shuangta Food, Glanbia Nutritionals, Oriental Protein, Axiom Foods, Shandong Jianyuan, Glico Nutrition, etc. Market Concentration is relatively low for the Plant Protein market. Top 10 players occupied 52.24% sales share and 53.47% value share in 2019. Many small companies are facing big threat in 2020, due to the Covid-2019 impact and the instability of the international political and economic environment.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-plant-protein-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in this report)
The Plant Protein market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Plant Protein market report are ADM, Cargill, DuPont, Kerry Group, Manildra, Roquette, Tereos, Axiom Foods, Cosucra, CHS, Glanbia Nutritionals, Glico Nutrition, Gushen Group, Yuwang Group, Scents Holdings, Shuangta Food, Oriental Protein, Shandong Jianyuan and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021)& Recent Developments/Updates.
Table of Content:
1 Plant Protein Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Plant Protein Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Sales & Revenue Market Share, Average Price, Manufacturing Sites, Area Served, Product Type, Competitive Situation and Trends
3 Plant Protein Retrospective Market Scenario by Region
– Global Market Scenario in Sales & Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
– North America (United States, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
4 Global Plant Protein Historic Market Analysis by Type
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021), Global Price by Type (2016-2021)
5 Global Plant Protein Historic Market Analysis by Application
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Application (2016-2021), Global Kits Price by Application (2016-2021)
6 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Business Overview, Kits Sales, Revenue, Gross Margin (2016-2021), Product Portfolio
7 Plant Protein Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials, Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
8 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
9 Plant Protein Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
10 Global Market Forecast
– Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Type (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Application (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Region (2022-2027)