Pillai Center conducts several events and activities round the year
The Pillai Center programmes are designed to offer solutions to the problems faced by humanity. Our programmes are a perfect mix of ancient wisdom, modern-day science and profound spiritual knowledge to address everything.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Jan 21, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Pillai Center Programs
Pillai Center conducts several events and activities around the year. The Center’s ultimate objective is the betterment of the individual and society.
Following are some of the major programmes of Pillai Center that were initiated by Dr. Pillai to bring about a positive change in the individuals and the society.
- The Pillai Center for MindScience – an educational institution aimed at enhancing human intelligence and transforming every aspect of life.
- The Mystery School – a course of miracles teaching the super-science and technology of the Gods and Goddesses.
- Mid–Brain Empowerment – Dr. Pillai provides never-before insights into the Midbrain and guides you through powerful meditations to stay in Divine Connection 24X7 and activate your Pineal Gland.
- The Holy Spirit Immersion – helps you to access your God-power by receiving the Holy Spirit Anointing.
- Wealth Powertime Events – invoke the wealth archetype, Shreem Brzee by joining the weekly interactive live streams, guided by our English-speaking Vedic specialist. You can participate directly or through proxy ceremonies.
- My Lord’s Prayer: Jesus in His Own Words – A 6-Week Immersion into Jesus’ Aramaic Teachings and Power Sounds. This course is designed to anoint you into the sacred power of the Lord’s Prayer.
- Pillai Academy – provides you access to Revolutionary Spiritual Tools and Techniques that act as Life Solutions and aid Human Evolution and Growth.
- Other than aforesaid special events, there are yearlong programs like the Ultimate Saturn Solutions program, Shridi Sai Baba program, Deep Karma Cleansing, and Powerful Ancestral Ceremonies.
Refer to our website: Pillaicenter for more information on us and our programs and events. Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook for regular updates on our events and programmes.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.