HIFU – Non-Surgical Treatment for Facial Skin Tightening
High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound therapy, generally known as HIFU, is a cosmetic technique for skin tightening. It is considered a painless alternative to a facelift. Using ultrasonic energy, the technique increased collagen formation in the face skin to make it firmer.
The clinical investigations concluded that HIFU is a safe method for wrinkle reduction and facelifts. People who had HIFU, a face therapy for skin tightening, reported seeing results within a few months following the procedure. In addition, British surgical professionals have guaranteed that this technique has little to no danger.
This article will explain the specifics of HIFU- facial skin tightening therapy in order to help you comprehend the technique and its efficiency. https://greater-manchester.facelift365.co.uk/
What Is HIFU Skin Tightening for the Face?
In brief, HIFU is a cosmetic technique in which ultrasonic energy is used to target the skin layer immediately under the skin’s surface. As a consequence, the ultrasonic energy causes the skin tissues to rapidly heat up.
The cells are heated to a certain temperature, at which they are compelled to undergo cellular damage. As a consequence of cellular injury, there will be an increase in collagen synthesis. Collagen is an important protein for preserving skin structure.
With increased collagen synthesis, the skin will become firmer and tauter. Additionally, wrinkles will diminish. Typically, the ultrasonic energy is concentrated on a specific area of the face to target the tissues. The top layer of the patient’s skin will not be compromised during this operation.
Those with specific facial skin illnesses or lesions are ideal candidates for this therapy. You will get greater insight into this therapy when you read the rest of the essay.
Conducting HIFU-Face Tightening Treatment Procedure
Here is the process used by medical professionals in the United Kingdom for the HIFU skin tightening face treatment:
· The physicians will sanitize the region where UV energy will be transmitted.
· A topical anesthetic cream must be used prior to the commencement of the program.
· Next, an ultrasonic gel is administered to the region being treated.
· Now, the HIFU gadget is put on the affected area of the skin to transmit energy.
· The medical professionals adjust the gadget to the proper placement.
· The skin is then exposed to ultrasound energy for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
· As soon as the tissues achieve the desired temperature, the gadget is withdrawn and the collagen manufacturing process begins.
In the event that the patient requires further procedures, the physicians will prescribe them. In addition, they prescribe specific drugs to patients for the treatment of pain or adverse effects (If it occurs and is unbearable).
HIFU can solve the following aesthetic requirements:
· Wrinkle removal
· Brow sculpting
· Neck lifting
· Raise and firm the cheeks
· Submental fat reduction
· Enhances skin elasticity and contouring of the face
· Reduces under-eye hollows, puffiness, and dark circles.
· Improves jawline
Non-Surgical Facelift Derbyshire
Advantages of HIFU Therapy
The reason for this is that HIFU facial tightening therapy provides several cosmetic advantages for people seeking to eliminate their dull-looking faces. Included among the advantages are:
· The elimination of facial creases.
· Tightening of sagging skin on the face or, primarily, the neck.
· It assists in the elevation of the cheekbones, eyelids, and eyebrows.
· The use of HIFU might increase the definition of the jawline.
· This cosmetic surgery also allows for the smoothing of the skin.
Additionally, HIFU therapy is intended to increase the flexibility of the face skin after a few weeks or months. The individual’s face look will begin to improve after at least three months.
Difference Between HIFU & Face Lift
Some potential characteristics differentiate HIFU from aesthetic facelift surgery. Among the distinctions are the following:
· The HIFU therapy uses micro-focused ultrasound energy to perform the treatment. In order to do a facelift, surgical procedures are required.
· HIFU does not include injections, although injections may be used during a facelift. It is concluded that HIFU is a non-invasive treatment, while Facelift is an invasive one.
· HIFU is intended to provide whole facial skin tightening, while Facelift therapy will lift the skin of specific facial regions.
· The benefits of HIFU are seen three months following therapy. As an invasive surgery, the results of a facelift are instantaneous.
· Pain is less likely to occur after HIFU therapy compared to Face Lift, in which the patient may suffer a little discomfort.
· Those with sagging skin who need a gradual and permanent outcome must seek out HIFU. People who want rapid results must have facelift surgery.
· In comparison to facelift therapy, HIFU is a less costly technique.
· The recovery period for a facelift is around two to four weeks, however, there is no recovery period for HIFU therapy.
If you are bewildered by these factual distinctions, do not fret; you are in good company. Contact the greatest medical specialists in the United Kingdom to determine which therapy is ideal for your face skin concerns.
Proceed with the treatment recommended by your cosmetic medical professional. There are several leading HIFU centers in the United Kingdom that provide cheap therapy. Contact them for additional information about your skin issue.
The Results of HIFU Treatment
HIFU is considered one of the safest techniques for face skin tightening. It is favored over surgical facelifts because it eliminates the recuperation period. There are little or no adverse effects after therapy. You may experience little pain, such as tingling.
There may be mild redness or swelling that may be managed without consequences with medicines. The next day after treatment, you may resume your regular activities. The feeling in the treated region may last for many weeks, as is typical with therapies using UV light.
HIFU therapy post-care
It is advised not to wash your face with hot water for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
· For five days following treatment, excessive activity, sweating, hot baths, and saunas should be avoided.
· Avoid peeling agents and facials for 15 days following treatment, and protect the skin from UV rays/sunlight.
· Moisturizers and regeneration creams must be administered daily on the affected area.
· Sunscreen application is necessary.
· Do not pick at your skin
When should a person undergo HIFU?
If you choose a fast, painless, and noninvasive therapy, HIFU is a fantastic alternative to a surgical facelift.
HIFU is not a miraculous anti-aging therapy. The operation is most effective for individuals with mild to moderate skin laxity, and it may be essential to repeat it in one to two years when the effects of natural aging take effect.
HIFU may not be able to assist you if you are older and have significant skin sagging and wrinkles.