Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare Update 1.33 Released, Optimized Game Performance
Freeman: Patch 1.33 has been issued from Guerrilla Warfare. This update is now available for download on PC (Steam). You’ll find that Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare Update 1.33 is a small update because it has only two changes and three improvements. What stands out is that during the fight they optimized the efficiency of the game and increased the frame rate.
Freeman: The warfare of the guerrilla was made to make war. In this game, players are guerrilla leaders and it is your duty, as commanders, to control your resources while building an invincible army. The full list of Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare Update 1.33 patch notes can be found below.
- Optimized game’s support for a mod to start mod more quickly.
- Optimized the game performance, improved the frame rate during the battle, made the screen and operation more smooth.
- Optimized the soldiers’ visual field in battle. If hiding behind trees, bushes, and stones, now for AI more challenging to find a player.
- Adjusted the way of using simple and smoke grenades for soldiers, so that AI can use them more quickly and effectively, and made more durable use of medkits.
- Adjusted the data of Uman Terrorists and Uman Milita to increase the difficulty of attacking them slightly.
Players diving into Freeman’s battle: Guerrilla Warfare will find two scenarios that are very different. On the one side, you’ll find the world map, the game section where you’re dedicated to managing your money, visiting new locations, upgrading equipment, and accepting missions.
On the other hand, you will find the right action section. The player must fight as a soldier with a first-person perspective while he is in charge of leading the others by issuing orders to victory. Yet you won’t be able to ignore your successes. Players will also need to watch over the conquered territories when charging their enemies toward them.
Your army will gradually begin to dominate the world gradually until you become the owners and lords. I remind you that the Freeman of KK Game Studio: Guerrilla Warfare was released for PC on February 1, 2018.