Car Sales Company Clicars Is Looking For More Than 100 Employees In Spain
Digital jobs already account for 23% of all offers that are given in Spain. The pandemic has accentuated this type of hiring , and above all it has also made the consumer get used to buying online products that previously always passed through the physical channel. That is the case, although still incipient, of cars, where more and more companies propose to buy online.
Clicars is a young company founded in 2016 that already has more than 500 employees in Spain, and now they want to enlarge their workforce with another 102 new recruits in digital, commercial and factory profiles for their factory center in Villaverde.
This has been stated by Mila Cano, Director of Human Resources, in the Madrid Trabaja program .
Among the offers are factory trainers, different IT profiles and also commercial managers for both sales and purchases to individuals. In this case, the requirements are:
- Training in Engineering or commercial studies (e.g. ADE)
- Passion for the automotive sector.
- Previous experience in vehicle purchase / appraisal, at least 5 years.
- Experience in team management.
- Experience with data exploitation tools.
- Excellent skills in communication, negotiation, analytical skills and problem solving.
- Languages: assessable level of English or French.
How to sign up for the offer
Interested people can see all vacancies on the company’s employment website , on their Linkedin profile or by sending their CV by email to email@example.com.